It’s a very good tool for searching on Twitter, let me breakdown the 5 tips for using ManageFlitter:
1. First ManageFlitter breaks who you are following into categories so you can easliy see who hasn’t setup their porfile, fake followers, non-english, high ratio, inactive, talkative, or quiet.
2. Search people by keywords within all Twitter fields or refine to just their, bio, latest tweet, name, username, website, or location. In addition you can then limit results to only verified accounts, popular account, active accounts, or by the amount of followers.
3. Schedule tweets, with a built in peak time indicator determined by country, city AND by the people you follow.
Subscribe for $12 a month and receive
4. Tweet Search – Follow or engage with people who have tweeted a hashtag, have included a targeted keyword or mentioned a specific Twitter account (including your competitors!) in their tweet. Copy other Twitter account’s list of followers or the accounts they follow. Leverage other Twitter accounts to quickly find targeted people to follow.
5. Account Analytics – a quick overview of your current account numbers. View a graph of changes to your followers, following, tweets & influence over time. See who and when someone unfollows your Twitter account.