SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations. With 60 million monthly visitors and 130 million pageviews, it is amongst the most visited 200 websites in the world. Besides presentations, SlideShare also supports documents, PDFs, videos and webinars.
It’s kind of like PowerPoint but everyone on the web can view it.
What can you do on SlideShare?
- Upload presentations publicly or privately
- Download presentations on any topic and reuse or remix
- Embed on blogs, websites, company intranets
- Share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Zipcast: free, no download, 1 click web meetings
- Leadshare: generate business leads with your presentations, documents, pdfs, videos
- Slidecast: sync mp3 audio with slides to create a webinar
- Embed YouTube videos inside SlideShare presentations
- Use SlideShare PRO for premium features like branded channels, analytics, ad free pages etc.
If you sign up for the Pro version you get analytics!
- Source and location of viewers
- Detailed engagement insight
- Sharing insight across other social networks
- Profile of people downloading your content
- Actual tweets which mention your content
Check out this video on “Why I love SlideShare”
Excited to start using this site, has anybody used it? Is it helping with business?